Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cthulhu Dreams... about looking pretty!





I was goofing around thinking of all those rubber bracelets people wear and the novelty ones people have come up with as a result. I particularly liked a gray one with "Apathy" written on it.
Not because I necessarily disagree with the sentiments, but because I think your moral compass is a bit skewed if you need to look at your wrist to decide whether you should flip people off or punch puppies.
So I began to wonder... What Would Cthulhu Do? He wouldn't mind if you ate the last cookie. Heck, he wouldn't mind if you ate the souls of your enemies while you're at it.
Cthulhu is an ancient god who appears in H.P. Lovecraft's horror stories. He described as a hideous tentacled thing that oozes evil. He's a little more snuggly in my version.
Presenting the What Would Cthulhu Do? necklace!

No comments: