Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday list


Ahhh… Mondays. I have quite a number of things I’d rather do today:

Make a new charm bracelet for Etsy. I’m thinking of skulls and ice cream cones. Tough but sweet!

Feed ducks. I can’t explain this but I’ve have this inexplicable urge to feed ducks lately. Maybe not inexplicable. I love ducks.

Wash the dog. He’s getting distinctly gray.

Work on onesies. Must do!

Make Knut a couple of amusing new polo shirts. I take weirdo things like 1960s Norwegian sardine wrapper designs and put them as a logo on polo shirts so he can wear them to work.

Try out that professional grade sculpey.

Test out my shiny new watercolor kit. I could paint the ducks I’m not feeding.

Put out more bird seed. A cute little red headed finch comes to the window sill. I saw a funny little raptor on the window sill a few months ago too!

Watch creepy Channel 4 documentaries about the sex lives of less than averagely attractive English couples. It’s amazing how many of those there are (on both counts!).

Get around to wikipedia-ing Metalocalypse or however it’s spelled. I can’t figure out what’s going on. Is the brown haired guy Scandinavian or Canadian?

Do some hot (350 degrees) Shrinky Dink action.

Make polymer clay pie magnets. I love pie. Pi is okay too. Check out Dev’s fractal pecan pie!

Wear a nightie.

Walk the doggie. I live in a cute neighborhood. I’d like to see it in the daylight a little more.

Work on a top secret project for a person who shall remain nameless who frequently reads this blog. Keep out, person of unconfirmed gender!

Daydream about what my brother may send me from Japan (Fabric? Keychains? A whimsical adventure with adorable fuzzy woodland spirits?)

Go to the library and get a book on Seattle. I am soo excited to see my cousin Gretchen! And see plenty of Seattle fun like orca whales and Archie Mcphee!

Force my lazy self to the hardware store to buy those dog tag chains for single luchador mask necklaces. May try this with hex signs too.

Find out when Kjelli and his girlfriend will be coming up to visit. Yay!

Take my time and enjoy cooking dinner. Tonight: faux-jitas!

Remove the pockets from those pants that would be very flattering—if they didn’t have pockets!

Plan a weekend excursion to Starved Rock.

Sew the buttons on my red coat (got awesome magenta sliced nut buttons) and on Knut’s bunad. Norwegian Independence Day is right around the corner!

Help Miss Eloina Montesinos celebrate her 2nd birthday! While I’m daydreaming, let’s go to Disneyland! Yeah!

No comments: