Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Amusing Photos! Me Being a Slug!

I’ll admit I haven’t been too crafty the past couple of weeks. I seem to keep doing stuff like hanging out with friends or snuggling with my husband. I am a bad bad etsy shop owner.

Bad bad bad.

I want to start doing some sewing and I have grand plans for a cuddlefish plush and a top secret aquatic mammal, as well as some light summer skirts, but I can’t quite bring myself to start cutting the material (after making the pattern, of course!). That’s the hardest part. Well, aside from cleaning up all the bits. I hate cleaning.

When I made Rosemary’s Christmas stocking:

There were bits of velvet and silk fluff everywhere. Under chairs, stuck to the sofa, on the kitchen table, on the coffee table, on the rugs. Basically all over. But it did turn out beautifully!

Part of it is that I tear fabric for the most part, especially silks and velvets, instead of cutting it and that’s the fast train to Fluff Central. (Ooo… Fluff Central sounds like a train station for bunnies!)

So since I have no crafty business to report, I’ll post some hilarious photos of my parents’ basset hound enjoying herself on the lakeshore.

No one is more expressive than a basset hound.

No comments: